Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why So Many Posts?

Sorry I'm posting so much today! I just get so excited about the swatches and/or nail art that I have to show you! I've spent at least half of my day just looking at other blogs. I LOVE nails!

So here I have a color block mani! I've been wanting to do one of these for awhile but I didn't know what colors to use. Then inspiration came in the form of my new Fossil Purse! This must have been fate because it corresponds with the nail art competition from More Nail Polish! She asked for a mani that had been inspired by something!

I used tape to make the lines as straight as I could!

Red: OPI - Red Lights Ahead...Where?
Brown: Revlon : Espresso
Blue: OPI- I Have A Herring Problem
Top Coat: Seche Vite

Here they are:


My inspiration:



So excited about these! It took me a long time. I hope you like them.

Love, Bethany

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love these colors, on your nails and on the bag! Great idea for inspiration... I've been thinking about entering this contest but I'm not sure what to do yet! Hmmm... *ponders*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails and your bag! The colors are so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tape mani... Love the purse too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh neat! this turned out great! i love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! Now you can coordinate with your bag. :D That's too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! those colors are really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful- I love the combination of brown, bright red, and faded blue together. Love seeing your inspiration for it, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really good, tape manis are difficult for me :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!