Thursday, March 8, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge Day 2: Gimme That Bling

Here is my interpretation of "diamonds are a girls best friend."

Base: OPI - Steady As She Rose
Bling : Born Pretty Store
Top Coat: Seche Vite


Isn't Steady As She Rose gorgeous??



Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady

Eugenia of Talon-ted

Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind

Amanda of Nox Nails

Ashley of Smashley Sparkles

Sarah of See Sarah Swatch

Emily of The Lacquerologist

Jess of LuvMyLacquer

Tressa of O' Natur Nail 

ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi 


Amanda of Berry Polished 

Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins


I hope you like it!

Love, Bethany

19 comments:

  1. very cute. i love that you put the rhinestones at the very tip and not under the nail line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so pretty! I love the combination of the soft pastel with the rhinestones. Lovely! And I must say, Steady As She Rose is one of my favourite lacquers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling tips, and Steady as she Rose is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo! And honestly this is the first time I've ever really looked at Steady As She Rose. Wow that is such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! It would bug the crap out of me-but I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Might have to steal this idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I totally have to get my hands on this colour :) my plan is to do a similar design with navy polish, but your bling looks a lot nicer than mine! Steady as She Rose is on my wishlist :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it on sale at Ulta. Do you have an Ulta near you?

      Delete
    2. I don't think so, I'm in England at the moment! I'm sure I could pick it up on Amazon or eBay or something :) it really is a gorgeous polish. Mine is up now but it turned out pretty messy :( x

      Delete
  8. Thank you everyone! Your comments are such treats to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty, really dainty! Love the gorgeous blush pink.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!