Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Awards

I've got some awards from some lovely bloggers! I got the Liebster Award and The Butterfly Award from Victoria at Miss Vee's Nails. Here is one of my favorite posts from her blog: click here!



 Here are some rules that come with the award:

1. Put a link to who gave you the award.

2. Put the award picture in your post.

3. Choose 5 blogs that have under 200 followers and give them the award.

4. Let them know that you have awarded them.

Rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award other bloggers and let them know!



Questions:
1. What is your favorite song? 
  • Cry To Me by Solomon Burke
2. What is your favorite dessert?
  • Apple Pie
3. What's your favorite pet? 
  • My dog Daisy
4. Black or white? 
  • Black
5. What's your biggest fear? 
  • Looking back on my life and regretting the decisions I made.
6. What's your best feature? 
  • My honesty
7. What's your everyday attitude? 
  • Be kind, be generous, be hopeful.
8. What is perfection?
  • Red lipstick, chocolate, curly hair, a kiss from a baby, pearls, long eyelashes, cherry candy, dreams, wishes, fairy tales
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
  • Reality TV

Then I got the cute blog award from Sefil Fare! Look at these fabulous Panda nails!



  • What is your favorite make up product?  Mascara 
  • What was your favorite trend of 2011? I don't really follow trends. Skinny jeans, I guess?
  • What is your favorite dessert? Apple Pie
  • What is your favorite color? Red
  • What is your name? Bethany
  • What is the last song you listened to? I was listening to O Fortuna from Carmina Burana 
  • Cats or dogs? Both


  • Lastly, Jackie from MeMa's Mani's gave me the Laine Blogger Award, which I have already received. I wont do that one again, but thank you so much Jackie! Her nails are great! Look at these Mardi Gras Nails!



    4 comments:

    1. Aw that's so awesome! Which one am I nominated for? Don't wanna go making assumptions and ruin all the fun. LOL

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Take all of them! Or pick the ones you like the best. Lol!

        Delete
      2. lolz! Yay! *happy dance* I'll let ya know when I get my post squared away. ;)

        Delete
    2. Thanks for the nomination ! :D

      ReplyDelete

    I appreciate all feedback!