Sunday, March 18, 2012

Essence

If you read my last post, you will notice that I tried Essence Nail Polish for the first time. The first polish came out great, but I had a LOT of bubbles in this one. I don't think it was anything I did because I didn't use a base or top coat, but that's always a possibility.

Essence - Let's Get Lost (adorable name)

Can you see the bubbles?

So then I decided to add some glitter and it made it all better :)
Spoiled - My Saturn Broke Down


Thank goodness for glitter!

Love, Bethany

11 comments:

  1. Shame about the bubbles, I've never had that problem with essence but I know it can be all about your chemistry v. bottle's.

    You're right though, glitter makes everything better. The colour was fab to begin but looks great with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I got a bad bottle :( It's still pretty though!

      Delete
  2. Did you shake the crap out of it and then polish? That can cause bubbling. I actually did that recently. I was so mad at myself! But layering fixes a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha this made me laugh. I'm not sure, but I plan to try it again. It's such a great color!

      Delete
  3. LOL Not what I was expecting. I totally have this color! And Luxury Secret (now that I check). :D So great to have you back and posting again. Kudos to your boyfriend for fixing the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get bubbles sometimes too. Love the color!!!! Glitter can add just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty!! Sorry about the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, bubbles are no fun! But I love this combo, beautiful blue glitter! And I love both the polish names!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shame about the bubbles, but it is an incredible blue!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!