Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Boyfriend ROCKS!

My boyfriend fixed my computer! I don't know what he did, but it took him a long time. Thanks babe! You're the best!

Now on to NAILS! I can't tell you how excited I am that my blogger is at full capacity! I was so bummed last week. It would only let me comment when it felt like it, and one comment often took 20 minutes, nevermind how long a post took.

So if I didn't comment on some of your posts, it's only because it was unbelievably difficult to do so!

Now, everyone is gaga over essence nail polish. The tiny bottles are only .99 cents but this didn't necessarily make me want to buy it. But then I figured that my fellow bloggers would not lead me astray! So I bought two!

The first is Luxury Secret

Great formula + Great Color = Winner

Then I decided to put some Finger Paints - Red Crackle (so creative, right? Lol) on top. It made me think of vampires. Yum!


Unfortunately, I had a problem with the second Essence polish. I will reveal that in a second post. Why? Because I can post again!! YAY! Aren't you excited?

Love, Bethany


8 comments:

  1. I'm totally excited! And very curious what problem you had. O_o I love essence so I'm on the edge of my seat waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that first color! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luxury secret looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your computer was full of spyware and temporary Internet files. He probably ran disc cleanup and disc defrag. You should have him teach you how to do it. It's very simple and will keep your computer in good health! Glad you got your blogger back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shatterness!

    www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, nice! I rarely find I'm wowed by a shatter top coat anymore, but this is a great combo.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!