Sunday, March 11, 2012

Maid of Honor Nails

My mom's wedding was beautiful and simple. My nail polish matched my dress: a purple/wine color. Mom's shoes also matched my dress, which was so awesome! She had a short dress that came down just past her knees, so the shoes could be seen. LOVE!

I got my nails done at a nail salon.

Poor choice. I had bubbles on many of my nails. It made me mad because I can do my nails without bubbles, so I should have just done it myself. My mom's nails came out perfectly though, so that's all that matters!

Purple/Wine color: OPI - Diva of Geneva


I hope no one minds that I posted nails that I didn't do myself! I posted the hand that had the smallest bubbles. I'm not sure you can see any in a picture this size. Maybe the one on my pinky?

I have nail pictures of my own coming soon!

Love, Bethany

11 comments:

  1. I like them. I didn't notice any bubbles, and as long as your mom's nails were perfect, that's all that matters. Congrats to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I didn't notice any bubbles. Of course Diva of Geneva is one of the best OPI colors in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it :) it looks like a top of a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still cute, bubbles and all. ;) lol Glad everything went well and hey, it's your blog. You can post whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the line of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it's fine to post if you didn't do them--they're still your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I looked at the photo and thought these are nails for the red carpet before reading these were for you mums wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!