Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge: Think Pink

I'm very excited to be participating in the Girly-Girl Challenge created by Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog!

Here is my "Think Pink"

Base: Pure Ice - Flirt Alert
Glitter: Claire's - Candy Shop


On my other hand I layered two coats of Claire's - Candy Shop



Check out the other bloggers participating in this challenge:

Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog


Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road


Stephanie of A Little Polish

Kelly of DevilishPolish

Jodi of Captivating Claws



Danielle of Lacquer Lover


Elly of Polishable


Olivia of Unprofessional Nails


Kate of This Charming Kate


Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady


Eugenia of Talon-ted


Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind


Amanda of Nox Nails


Ashley of Smashley Sparkles


Sarah of See Sarah Swatch


Emily of The Lacquerologist


Jess of LuvMyLacquer


Tressa of O' Natur Nail 

ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi 


Amanda of Berry Polished 

Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins



16 comments:

  1. i like the candy shop one. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink!!! I need to go find candy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute, definitely reminds me of a candy shop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter is stunning! I'm going to check out some of the other blogs thanks for the list! Now following!
    xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the different hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do different hands all the time so I wont get bored!

      Delete
  6. Lovely pinks! I've got to get over to Claire's to get that DL dupe! It makes me drool every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the "flirt" in the first pic. What a lovely pink. Looks great with the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flirt is only $2.00 at Walmart if you ever need a bright pink!

      Delete
  8. Thanks everyone! I love reading your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute. Candy Shop really changed the color more than I thought it would.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't beat the price for candy shop compared to DL's own candy shop!! Very nice mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice mani. I like that you alternated the design versus a single accent finger.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!