Friday, April 6, 2012

Who Am I? Tagged Questions


I was tagged for this by Abbie of AbbieNail and Lizzy of Lizzy's Place

The Rules:


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and write 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your tag and let them know.
4. No tag backs.


1. My favorite color is red. My favorite color of clothing is grey. My favorite color of nail polish is blue.

2. I haven't had naked nails since the beging of 8th grade

3. I wore a dress every day from age 5 to age 9 because I loved dresses.

4. I love moles (like Marylin Monroe's not like the animal) and freckles. I think they're sexy.

5. When I was little, I wanted to look like Snow White. It started because I'm incredibly pale and my mom told me I had skin like Snow White.

6. My top celebrity crushes right now are Alexander Scarsgard and Gemma Arterton. Liam Neeson and Marisa Tomei are close seconds.

7. I was born in Texas, then I moved to West Virginia, then to Rhode Island, and lastly North Carolina. I've moved a total of twelve times.

8. I hate thongs. They aren't sexy and they aren't comfortable. 

9. I have a dog named Daisy. She'll be 15 in July. I'm scared of her getting sick and dying because she's so old for a dog :(

10. I hate wearing shoes and as soon as I walk in the house, I'm barefoot.

11. My favorite type of love story is one where the characters can't admit (or don't realize) that they're in love until the end. I realized this in middle school, the first time I saw Clueless.





Question's from Abbie:
Look at her cute British phrases and spellings!


1. Where would you love to go on holiday (vacation)?
Venice, Italy
2. What's your favourite food?
Asian food! Lo Mein and Sushi!
3. Do you prefer the book or the film that's made from the book?
The Book
4. What is your favourite tv programme, if you watch tv that is!
All time favorite is probably Friends. But I have the full seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel. I'm also addicted to Glee. Kurt is my favorite by far!
5. What is the one nail polish you would love to own if money was no object/ you could time travel and get it before it was sold out/discontinued?
Any and all Lynnderella polishes!
6. Who is your favourite Doctor (Doctor who obviously ;))? 
I've never watched Doctor Who. I do love the actor David Tennant. I've seen some of Torchwood though.
7. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
Probably Summer but Autumn is my favorite season.
8. Do you have a favourite place in the world?
Yes, Old Sturbridge Village. It's in Massachusetts and it's a living history museum about the late 18th and early 19th century. It's so cool to see everyone dressed in those old clothes making butter and working the grist mill! I go there every summer when I visit my grandparents in MA.
9. Can you do any accents, even bad British is okay ;)
I can do accents, although some are better than others: British, spanish, french, and russia.
10. Do you know what a Chav is?
Nope.
11. What is your favourite smell that isn't a perfume? 
Autumn leaves.


Lizzy's Questions:


1. Looking back, what is the most unusual thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
I never wanted to be anything unusual. Just a teacher.
2. What percent chance do you think there is that the world will end December 21, 2012?
1%
3. Have you ever made a wish on something (dandelion, fountain, etc) and had it come true?
Yes. Anytime I wished on a star, fountain, eyelash I wished that I would find my future husband. I'm pretty sure that's my boyfriend, Nick. I'm normally not this ridiculously mushy.
4. How many socks do you think you've lost to the dryer monster in your lifetime?
Ugh at least 17.
5. If you could only pick one brand of polish to use the rest of your life (assuming all companies put out and/or took away colors at their regular intervals and accounting for discontinueds you can buy online), which company would you pick?
OPI all the way.
6. If you could dye your hair any color in the world without consideration for any other factor (staring strangers, job constraints, hair damage, etc) what color would you pick?
Hot pink. I had pink streaks a year ago and I miss them. It's so expensive to keep up though because they fade very quickly.
7. Do you have a solid bucket list? Or do you just have a vague "one day" kind of list?
No bucket list. If I want to do something, I do it. Although there are a couple things I can't do right now like go to Italy. I guess that's just a vague “one day” list.
8. Is there a method to your polish picking madness, or do you just grab whatever looks pretty when it comes time to paint?
No method to my madness!
9. If you could travel through time would you try to change the past, or would you peek into the future? Can only pick one! I would go to the past, but I wouldn't try to change anything.
10. What is your favorite nail art technique to personally use? JELLY SANDWICH
11. Do you sometimes think you spend too much time online, but are powerless to stop yourself from logging on? I probably do spend too much time online. I spend at least an hour everyday commenting on nail blogs. Lol. I could stop myself, but why??

I'm breaking rules 3 and 4 because I want to. 

7 comments:

  1. OMG We have so much in common. Except the thong thing. I *heart* thongs. Just love Daisey as much as you can every day. We lost our dog Elvis last year and he was 23 years old. My dog when I was a kid lived to 16. So you really never know. Just cherish each moment and be there for her and you'll never regret it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is cool that your favourite colour in nail polish is a different one than your favourite colour in general. Mine is too. My favourite colour is red, but my favourite colour nail polish is purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dryer monster...WHAT is it all about? I've lost so many damn socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, Alexander Skarsgård, yummy. I was watching some True Blood on DVD last night and had to rewatch a few scenes with him in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that was a lot of info about you!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Well..... since you're in a sharing mood...
    I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award on my nail polish blog: http://superficiallycolorful.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. leave notes on your door for family members or people that are coming to service your home. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!