Friday, April 6, 2012

My First Butter London

I had a big polish swap with the lovely Abbie from AbbieNail. I received a box with each nail polish individually wrapped in pretty paper and bubble wrap. I was like a little kid at Christmas opening each one! She included two Butter Londons which she did not particularly like because I asked to try them.

Here is the first (look at Abbie's post about this polish here)

Butter London - Snog (2 coats)


Abbie's main complaint with this polish was that the formula was runny. I agree that the formula is a bit runny, and I did flood my cuticles, but it didn't bother me too much. I blame myself for the flooding because I'm never as careful as I should be and thin formula means you have to be extra careful! As for the color: I love it! So bright!

What do you guys think about Butter London?

Love, Bethany

9 comments:

  1. I never mind it too much either. That's what cleanup is for. ;) This is a great color on you. Nice and smooth, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove Butter London! I try to get it whenever I have an Ulta coupon that doesn't exclude it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought one today with an Ulta coupon!! Lol!

      Delete
  3. Love this color! I still have yet to try Butter London!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! I love how bright this is. Looks great! I love Butter London; most recently I picked up Trout Pout and Bossy Boots and really think they're fantastic spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh this one's lovely!! It looks so smooth... LOL or maybe it's the butter in the name that's making me feel that?
    I love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had a better time with it, I'm just too fussy I guess :P also it must just be that pink and me don't go! It looks great on you though :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright, cheerful color! It looks great on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!