Sunday, April 8, 2012

Awards

Sometimes, beautiful ladies give me blog awards. I do not like giving out awards because they are so much work. I already spend over an hour every day on my blog, so I don't want to do any more. However, I feel like it's unfair that I'm given awards and I don't acknowledge the ladies that gave them to me. So I will now introduce you readers to the ladies that have recently tagged me with an award!

First is Devilish Polish.
Check out her lady kisses mani. She free handed the kisses!

Next is Nails By Diana.
Check out her stunning franken!

Next is Abbie Nail.
Check out her subtle orange and red Design!

Last I have Superficialy Colorful.
Check out her pretty dot mani!

Okay, I hope that makes up for the fact that I don't do awards! <3

Love, Bethany

5 comments:

  1. Huzzah! And you deserve every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the mention sweets :) yes you deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can tottaly understand what you mean lol!
    btw thank you for the mention <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks for the mention!! It's so kind of you <3

    And I'm sorry about the hard work... Didn't mean to :-S

    ReplyDelete
  5. They make their money on the monitoring service and will give away the system for free. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!