Monday, April 2, 2012

Prom Nails

I'm calling these "prom nails" because I wore the base color to my Junior Prom 5 years ago. It matched my dress!

The picture is different because I was in the car on an 8 hour drive to Akron. Sorry it's not as good as my others!

Base: Revlon - Limited Edition Bronze Ablaze (2 coats)
Glitter: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - White Veil (1 coat)


Yay for prom!

Btw, am I the only one that thinks it's strange that inexpensive polishes have limited editions?

Love, Bethany

9 comments:

  1. looks cute! mmm I don't think its strange maybe they want to make things more interesteing :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color! I don't know if it's strange, but they seem to make it work with some of them, get everything hyped up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like the bronze.

    Just an effective marketing tool. If we like it and know we can only get it for a little while, we're more inclined to run out and buy it RIGHT NOW rather than put it on a list for later. Gets the money in their pocket faster! (Of course, it also gets the polish on my shelf faster! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the accent nails on these! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. :D Fun to take a trip down memory lane, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bronze in beautiful! And I have to agree with Amanda, when drug store brands come out with LE polish, I'm more likely to go out and buy it right away

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bronze is amazing!
    And I have to agree with everything being said about LE ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always lock your house, even if you are only going to be away for a few minutes. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!