Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Swatches from OPI Holland Collection

I got four nail polishes from the OPI Holland Collection and I wanted to swatch them for you!




First up is Pedal Faster Suzi (3 Coats)



A sweet baby pink with light silver shimmer.

Next is Kiss Me on My Tulips


Hot pink creme. Does anyone else feel like an idiot pretending to speak French when you use the word "creme" or is it just me??

Next is Red Lights Ahead...Where?


Coral/Red creme. 

Last swatch is I Have a Herring Problem


Blue/Grey with gold shimmer. Seems like a darker version of I Don't Give a Rotterdam to me. 

If you want to see I Don't Give a Rotterdam (my favorite so far) you can look back at my previous post Once In a Blue Moon.

Which is your favorite?

Love, Bethany


13 comments:

  1. The pink and red are my favs... And mmmmmmm no the cream thing is just you hahhaahha :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those available in stores? I HAVE to get I Have a Herring Problem! (big Monty Python fan, here) And, naw, it's not you. I felt so stupid putting it into my spreadsheet I just use "creamy".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm not alone! Yes these are available in stores! I got mine at Ulta.

      Delete
    2. Awesome! I'll have to check mine soon. :D

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with I Have a Herring Problem right now! I only have that and Thanks a Windmillion right now but I love the entire Holland collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this collection too! I want Thanks a Windmillion!

      Delete
  4. The Tulip one! I am a sucker for flowery names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so nice, but I like the Red Lights Ahead...Where? best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got these and have to say Red Lights is my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!