Friday, June 1, 2012

Where Have I Been?

So sorry fellow bloggers! I've been in Ohio for my boyfriend's brother's high school graduation. When I returned, it was back to work and so forth. I've been a little stressed. But I have continued to take pictures of my nails.

The worst part about being gone is not commenting on all of your lovely nails. I feel bad :(

I'll try to catch up! The gorgeous Lizzy always sends me an email and checks up on me when I've missed a few days. She's the best :D

So here are some nails. I wore these for graduation. See how far behind I am on posting? Graduation was three weeks ago!

Essie - Geranium (2 coats)
Seche Vite top coat



Although there are many different colors of geranium, this color perfectly matches the red/orange geraniums. My grandmother always has geraniums at her house on the lake. 

Isn't this polish great? 

Love, Bethany

21 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back :) I was wondering where you was! I love this colour so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you posting again :) I LOVE this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you back. I hope you had a really great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! This is such a happy color, I love it. It's very pretty on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back.
    Very pretty color. Looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a vibrant and saturated shade! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour! Happy to have you back! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're back! Hope you had a wonderful time! That polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *hugs* So glad you're ok. I worry. ;) That really is a lovely geranium color! Hope you had fun in Ohio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super-snazzy red! Hope the stress is simmering down, and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very glamorous color! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this red nail polish! It really matches the graduation:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to your BF's brother!
    Yes, this polish is AMAZING! I have lately become attached to the reds LOL I'm really happy to see it's actually a favorable color these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a really pretty polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this red! so pretty and great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you are doing good Bethany. I nominated you for a blog award, I haven't seen you around here lately, I am giving you an excuse to post a blog entry, jk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog dear!
    Keep up with the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The polish is looking great with your skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all feedback!